EDITORIAL: A new six-year presidential term is about to begin in Mexico and there is an air of expectation. After 12 years, the voters have given the Partido Revolucionario Institucional (PRI) the opportunity to return to power.
- Corporate: Articles 68 and 69 of the General Law of Business Corporations.
- Tax: Decree on Tax Benefits and administrative simplification.
- Commercial: The financing of the bankrupt merchant.
- Customs: Increase in the verification of origin by Mexican authorities of exporters and producers located in the United States and Canada.
- Administrative: Public-Private partnership law.
- Environmental: Sustainability, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility. Climate change law.
- Labor: Reforms to the Federal Labor Law.
- Court precedent Regarding the Economic Unit Concept.
- Health: Reforms to the Regulation of Health Advertising.
- Animal Health: Publication of the regulation of the Federal Animal Health Law.