Editorial: We have moved into fourth-quarter 2017. The year so far has been characterized by major uncertainty in the international political arena as well as by large-scale natural disasters that also threaten the global economy. Despite everything, Mexico has remained relatively stable and has to this point managed to temper those circumstances' adverse effects.
- Tax Matters:
- Income Tax Administrative Advantages.
- Capital Repatriation.
- Fundament Exclusive-Resolution Ruling.
- Exclusive Fundament-Revocation Motion
- Customs and Tariffs:
- NAFTA Customs and Trade.
- Banking and Finance:
- Crowd-Funding in Mexico
- Telecomunications, Media and Technology:
- Technology Contracts.
- Energy and Natural Resources:
- Electricity Sector: Long-Term Auction Opportunities.
- Electronic Payroll Receipts (CFDIS)
- Constitutional Labor Reform